Napolin – The Best Ontario California Workers Compensation Lawyer
When you are hurt at work, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. Once you have been seen by a doctor and released from the hospital or urgent care, your next step is to contact a workers compensation lawyer. You need to start working with the best Ontario California workers compensation lawyer right away. The right lawyer will have everything that you need for your claim to succeed. In this blog article you will learn those important qualities that your lawyer must possess, and how we help you.
First Off, What Benefits Are You Looking For?
Workers compensation benefits can be broadly divided into two categories: medical benefits and income benefits.
- Medical benefits will help you pay for the cost of your treatment, including doctor visits, hospital stays, surgery, medication, and rehabilitation.
- Income benefits will help you replace a portion of your lost wages while you are unable to work during your recovery. Then you may receive money for any permanent damage you sustained in the incident.
- You may also be eligible for job retraining and a lump-sum settlement.
- You should check out our article California Workers Comp Benefits Explained for more information on these benefits.
Now that you know what types of benefits you are looking for, let’s take a look at the qualities your lawyer must possess in order to get you the best possible outcome.
Qualities of The Best Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Ontario California
The lawyer provides you with advocacy in the courtroom and helps you obtain medical benefits, disability payments, job retraining, and ultimately a lump-sum settlement. But that’s not all the right workers’ compensation lawyer does for you. The right lawyer gives you the legal advice and guidance that you need to succeed. You need the wisdom from someone who has been there and done that. There are many qualities that make up a good lawyer, but here are three of the most important:
- The the best workers’ compensation lawyer will have experience handling cases like yours. They will know the ins and outs of the workers’ compensation system and will be able to guide you through the process.
- The the best work injury attorney will also be compassionate and understanding. They know that this is a difficult time for you and will do everything they can to make the process as smooth as possible.
- The best lawyer should be knowledgeable about the medical aspects of your case and be able to communicate with your treating physicians.
- The top work accident lawyer in Ontario will also be aggressive when it comes to fighting for your rights. They will make sure that you get the best possible settlement for your case.
- The best attorney should be available to answer your questions and keep you updated on the status of your claim.
Interviewing The Best Ontario Workers’ Compensation Lawyer For Free
If you have been injured at work, don’t hesitate to contact Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer today. We offer a free consultation so that we can answer your questions and evaluate your case. All calls are free and confidential, so there is no risk to you.
What Happens During A Free Consultation
A member of our team will great you when you call. From there, we take the basic facts of your case and determine whether or not it’s something that we can help you with. You will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss the details of your case with the attorney;
- Answer any questions you have about the workers’ compensation process;
- Determine if you have a valid claim;
- Get an idea of what to expect going forward; and
- Discuss the best course of action for your case.
You are under no obligation to hire us after the consultation. We offer this service because we want you to be informed about your legal options and have all of your questions answered before making a decision.
We Recover Or It’s Free
Our attorney fee for workers’ compensation cases is set by law at 15% (or less) as ordered by a judge. This is a percentage of the outcome. If there is no outcome, then the client owes us nothing. It’s a true contingency fee. This way, our clients know that we are only paid if we recover money for them.
There is never an upfront fee or retainer because our attorney fee comes out of the final settlement or verdict. This way, you don’t have to worry about how you will pay for a lawyer. You can focus on your recovery and let us handle the rest.
Don’t Wait To Get The Legal Help You Need in Ontario
If you have been injured at work, time is of the essence. There is a limited amount of time to file a workers’ compensation claim, so it is important to act quickly. There are also reporting rules that you must follow. Not following reporting rules properly could result in you getting nothing on your case.
This is why it is so important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. Working with the best Ontario California workers compensation lawyer lets you focus on recovery. A good lawyer will make sure that you are following the rules and will help you get the compensation you deserve.
Don’t wait any longer to get the help you need. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get started on your case. Call us today at 866-NAPOLIN to schedule your free consultation. We will fight for you to get the best possible outcome for your claim.