Current Job Openings
Napolin APC is a recognized and leading Personal Injury Litigation Firm in Southern California. We protect the rights of injury victims with strong negotiation tactics and unwavering dedication to our client’s best interest. We seek to hire team members who are dedicated to getting the job done by following the proper protocols, as well as developing creative solutions to tackle our client’s most pressing needs.
Our legal team is searching for other dynamic individuals with personal injury auto claims experience to handle a caseload of pre-litigation files. Our firm offers training and the opportunity for personal growth. The ideal Case Manager candidate is responsible for effectively managing pre-litigation matters from inception to settlement. Our firm offers a generous compensation package and eligible employees may earn bonuses awarded in recognition of individual merit-based performance. Our eligible employees may also participate in the firm’s comprehensive benefit program including Paid Time Off, health, dental, vision, 401(k) plans and additional education assistance.
- Working knowledge of the various auto insurance carriers doing business in California.
- Understanding of the legal requirements for various types of personal injury claims such as auto accidents, slip & falls, and dog bites.
- Working knowledge of the auto insurance claims process, including, reporting a claim; coordinating property damage inspection, deductible recovery and total loss settlements; rental car, loss of use; settlement demand package preparation.
- Coordinates client medical treatment with lien medical providers as needed, such as: chiropractors, diagnostic imaging centers, orthopedists, neurologists, and other specialists; responsible for oversight of all medical treatment and documenting the file;
- Minimum 2 years personal injury case management experience.
- Strong bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills are a must, to resolve issues with the insurance companies on a daily basis, and to provide excellent customer service to our clients, keeping them informed throughout the duration of their cases;
- Must have strong computer skills and be fully proficient with MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with MerusCase and Google Suite is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Able to work weekly work hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm at either our Ontario law office or Orange location.
Napolin APC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. External hires must pass a background check. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Submit Your Information