California Accident Injury No Fee Promise | A True Contigency Fee
Free Accident Case Consultation, We Promise
Virtually all persona injury law firms advertise their legal services on a contingency fee. A true contingency fee allows the client to pay their attorney nothing up front, and only pay if the case is successful. When you decide to hire a lawyer for an accident injury case, you will in all likelihood agree to pay your attorney on a contingency fee.
Napolin takes cases on a true contingency fee, with an additional promise. Napolin's No Fee Promise means that Napolin promises to never require his clients to come out of pocket. Under his promise, all attorney fees and costs are forgiven if the case is not successful. By standing by his promise, Napolin reaffirms his commitment to the financial well-being of his clients.
Benefits of Attorney Contingency Fee Billing
Contingency fee billing arrangements are a great option for people who have been injured and need legal representation but can't afford the upfront costs. This means that you don't have to worry about paying legal fees if you don't win your case. Instead, you only pay if we successfully recover money on your behalf. This puts the risk on the lawyer, not on the client. It also means that we only take cases we believe we can win, so you can be sure that we will do everything we can to get the best outcome for you.
Injured? We Help With Accident Injuries As Follows:
At Napolin Law Firm, we represent clients in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another party, our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall: If you have slipped or tripped and fallen on someone else's property due to a hazardous condition, such as a wet floor or broken staircase, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Workers' Compensation: If you have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers' compensation benefits. Our experienced workers' compensation attorneys can help you navigate the complex claims process and ensure that you receive the benefits you are entitled to.
- Wrongful Death: Losing a loved one due to the negligence or recklessness of another party is a devastating experience. Our compassionate wrongful death attorneys can help you hold the responsible party accountable and seek justice for your loved one.
- Auto Accidents: If you have been involved in a car accident that was caused by another driver's negligence, we can help you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle Accidents: If you have been injured while riding a motorcycle due to another driver's negligence, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: If you have been injured in a collision with a commercial truck, we can help you hold the trucking company accountable and recover compensation for your injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If you have been hit by a car while walking or crossing the street, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Our experienced pedestrian accident attorneys can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Rideshare Accidents: Rideshare accidents can be complicated because they involve multiple parties, including the rideshare company, the driver, and other drivers involved in the accident. Our experienced rideshare accident attorneys can help you navigate the complex insurance policies of these companies and seek the compensation you deserve. Whether you were a passenger in an Uber or Lyft, a pedestrian hit by an Uber Eats delivery driver, or a driver hit by a Postmates delivery driver, our team can help.
California Accident Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise
Injuries happen. When they do, they cause financial harm in the form of medical bills and missed time from work. Injuries also result general damages in the form of pain and suffering. When these types of hardships arise, injury victims turn to professional attorneys for help. Unfortunately, those who fall on hard times due to accident injury are not able to afford professional legal services out of pocket. However, the law allows for affordable legal services in the form of alternative contingency attorney fee arrangements. Napolin offers true contingency fee billing arrangements and goes a step further with his No Fee Promise.
When you are given the California Accident Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise, you receive a guarantee that you owe nothing unless money is successfully recovered on your behalf. You also receive assurance that Napolin will not ask for any money up-front to prosecute your personal injury claim.
Many cases qualify for the financial protection of our No Fee Promise. Our accident injury law firm office is standing by to accept your call for help. If you are hurt and need to speak with a professional, we are here to evaluate your accident injury case. Dial 866-NAPOLIN to get started.
The California Accident Injury Lawyer No Fee Promise is a True Contingency Fee. It means you pay no fees or costs unless money is successfully recovered on your behalf. - Attorney Alexander Napolin
California Accident Injury Lawyer
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Submit Your Information