First Talk with a Worker Injury Lawyer
If you have been hurt at work, the first thing you need to do is talk with a work injury lawyer. During the introductory confidential and important discussion with Napolin, the prospective client will have help assessing what to do next. The opportunity to discuss the case is absolutely free of charge and comes with no requirement to file a lawsuit or hire the attorney. During that conversation, the following takes place:
- Investigate the employer to determine who their insurance carrier is
- Offer insight into how that insurance carrier treats its claimants
- Calculate the individual maximum temporary disability rate
- Offer intelligent answers to difficult questions regarding job accident & employment relationship
- Give an overview of the basic benefits
- Analyze the legal and employment circumstances
- Discuss whether Napolin Law is the right fit for the case
Retaining Top Ontario Work Injury Attorney
Once armed with the appropriate insight about the workers compensation claim, it may come about that there is a need to hire an attorney. Trust in the experience that Napolin brings to the table. When hired, tactics begin immediately on all critical aspects of the claim to protect any and all legal rights and set in motion the mechanism to increase the likelihood of the best possible outcome for the case. Of course, there are no guaranteed results when it comes to litigation; just a commitment and a promise to fight and fight hard for a fair and just outcome of the case. No one is ignored; each client receives attention one on one from Mr. Napolin, who personally oversees all the claims at the firm. He is a Ontario California Workers Compensation Lawyer ready to speak and fight for cases of all size and complexity!
Again, for a free legal consultation with simply call 909-962-8415 or submit an email for a call back by visiting www.napolinlaw.com and providing the information on the submission form. Do not delay on protecting your rights. Get the appropriate firepower you need to maximize the result.
In need of legal representation or just some guidance with a work injury in Ontario California? Call Napolin’s law office for an introductory, no fee, no obligation discussion about the case. Speak one on one with the attorney and gain knowledge and insight that can only come from a lawyer who labors day in and day out within the system. Whether at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the workers compensation law claim process, a phone call with a work injury lawyer could prove extremely valuable in helping assess the situation and what to do next. Discover where you stand and whether hiring an attorney will be beneficial in achieving the desired outcome or goal.
Hire the Best Ontario California Work Injury Lawyer:
High quality legal representation is a necessity. Therefore, victims in need of workers’ compensation help in Ontario, California should reach out to learn who we are. Most importantly, when you hire Napolin the following is taken care of:
- Help with finding the appropriate medical treatment
- Help with finding the best medical expert for the claim
- Fight for temporary disability indemnity
- Help applying for state disability while the case is in litigation (if case is denied)
- Fight for maximum compensation on the case
- Negotiate a lump sum settlement
- Fight for the inclusion of denied body parts that the insurance company refuses to admit were injured
- Go to trial if necessary to get fair and just benefits and compensation
- Provide ongoing intelligent counseling and support through the claims process
We are here to help! And we will! Call now and speak to attorney Alexander Napolin about any work injury situation of concern!
Contact an Ontario California Work Injury Lawyer Today – Call Now: 1-962-8415
[site_reviews assigned_to=”post_id” schema=”true” pagination=”ajax”]