Defining Santa Ana Auto Accident Attorney
Auto Accident Attorney Santa Ana - The motor vehicle code and the laws of negligence apply to all the vehicles on the road. Therefore, the term auto accident includes crashes involving motorcycles, trucks, pedestrians, cyclists and tourist bus catastrophic crashes. If you have been involved in an auto accident of any type, an auto accident attorney is a place to turn for advice, guidance and counseling.
Areas of Practice Within Auto Accident Law Defined
Here are the different types of accidents that our law office helps with:
- Motorcycle Accidents – These types of incidents are often caused by negligent car drivers while performing an unsafe lane change. Some car drivers do not look for motorcycles splitting lanes. Or, the auto driver fails to adequately check their blind spot leading to impact. Occasionally, someone will breach the car pool lane and in doing so catch a motorcyclist off-guard, leading to a fall. When a motorcyclist goes down it generally causes severe to catastrophic injury to the rider. Our Santa Ana law office has experience representing victims of motorcycle accident injury.
- Bus Accidents – These types of accidents arise under a variety of circumstances. Sometimes the incident involves a government city bus. Special time limits apply for filing claims against government entities. Be sure to consult an auto accident attorney Santa Ana immediately. When the bus is privately owned, private insurance may apply to cover the loss. The time limit against a private bus company is generally two years from the date of the crash.
- Car Accidents – These include all types of accidents involving cars, including ride sharing such as with Lyft or Uber rides.
- Big Rig/Semi-Truck Accidents – The freeways and roadways are congested with big rigs delivering goods all over California. These large trucks are heavy and can deal a hefty blow when rear-ending or striking a smaller vehicle. Attorney advice should be immediately sought following a collision with an 18 wheeler big rig truck.
- Pedestrian struck in crosswalk – A common occurrence when a motor vehicle driver fails to yield the right of way to someone walking across the street. The car driver is usually at fault for failing to yield to the more vulnerable pedestrian unless the pedestrian darted out without the right of way.
Free Santa Ana Attorney Case Consultation
Santa Ana is among the most dangerous cities to drive in the State of California. This fact means that many people in the city need the services of a Santa Ana auto accident attorney.
If you are hurt in any of the above types of auto accidents, you have legal rights. You may have the legal right to collect money damages to compensate you for your injuries, medical bills and lost earnings. In the event you lost a loved one in such an incident, you and your family may be entitled to compensation for the wrongful death of your family member. To learn further pursue your legal remedies, hire a Santa Ana attorney.