At Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer, we understand the stress associated with accidents. Injuries and medical bills alone often take a large toll on victims, not to mention the complex legal proceedings one must endure if they wish to protect their rights and obtain just compensation. Amongst all this stress and confusion, many find themselves wondering if it is necessary to obtain the services of a personal injury lawyer. In this article, we will outline several factors that should influence your decision.
Signs You May Not Need to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
- No injury was sustained as a result of the accident. Not all accidents result in injury, and personal injury lawyers are generally only needed when an injury is present.
- You were at fault for the accident. However, sometimes fault is not completely clear in an accident. In this case it would be advisable to contact our office for a free consultation so we can work together to gain a better understanding of where responsibility lies in the accident.
- It was a minor injury. If you were involved in an accident that didn’t require medical care or hospitalization, it is likely that you do not need to hire an attorney.
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
There are thousands of California accidents per year that result in serious injury and significant medical bills. If you find yourself in a similar accident, it is imperative that you contact a personal injury attorney.
From negotiating with greedy insurance companies who want to pay out the least amount possible, to fighting for a fair settlement that helps the client cover their medical bills and lost wages that resulted from the accident, personal injury lawyers can offer expert assistance every step of the way.
Call Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer Today
Our office is experienced and proven in obtaining just compensation for our clients while minimizing the stress that accompanies this process. We want you to focus on recovering while we handle the rest. We offer a free consultation that allows you to speak with a licensed attorney about your case and determine the best way to proceed. If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, it is important that you call our office as soon as possible.
- Who Is Exempt from Workers' Compensation in California? Understanding Your Rights - September 2, 2023
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists in California: Know Your Rights and Legal Options - September 2, 2023
- Understanding E-Bike Laws in California: Stay Informed, Stay Safe. - September 2, 2023