Working with a Car Accident Lawyer like Napolin 
Working with a Car Accident Lawyer like Napolin –
The decision whether or not to hire an attorney following a vehicle accident is yours. However, working with a car accident lawyer like Napolin can greatly assist your case. Hiring a legal professional to assist you with your claim has several advantages, including:
- Having an expert on your side who understands the legal process
- Increased chances of a successful outcome
- peace of mind
The biggest advantage of having a sophisticated negotiator is gaining an upper hand when chatting or negotiating with an insurance adjuster. Insurance adjusters may seem to be on your side, but remember that an insurance carrier is a for-profit business. These businesses don't profit when they payout claims and don't thank their employees who give large compensation to accident victims.
Our auto accident lawyers at Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer are skilled in California regulations and have years of experience dealing with even the most difficult insurance adjuster. We've assisted numerous automobile accident survivors in California, and our mission is to efficiently obtain the highest compensation for your injuries possible.
Working with a Car Accident Lawyer like Napolin
Every step of the way, our automobile accident lawyers will assist you with your claim. Some of the services you can expect to receive include:
- Learn your legal rights and how they apply to your case;
- Have your concerns addressed with a plan of action;
- Help collecting reports, records, and bills;
- Negotiation of outstanding of medical bills and liens;
- Investigation of the defendant and their insurance policy limits;
- Referrals to qualified medical professionals to help cure your injuries;
- A policy limit settlement or other settlement that is fair and equitable based upon the circumstances of your case; and
- The filing of a lawsuit against the defendant if settlement negotiations fail to produce a fair result. We get your permission before filing formal legal process.
Developing Your Car Accident Case From the Ground Up
Keep in mind that insurers are businesses, and businesses aim to make money. An insurance firm's priority is to protect its earnings, therefore it tries to pay as little as possible. We never trust an insurance company's investigation because they are driven by profit. We'll conduct our own research instead.
Napolin Car Accident Lawyers Do The Following:
- Conduct Interviews of Eyewitnesses
- Hire Doctors to Testify in Court
- Work with Nurses to Understand Your Injuries
- Utilize Investigative Tools Not Available to the General Public
- Hire Experts to Reconstruct the Accident, Your Lost Earning Capacity, and More
We will follow the evidence wherever it takes us. If the vehicle accident involved a company driver, we will examine them as thoroughly as possible. Every piece of data we obtain is critical in building a strong case.
Big Ticket Items Napolin Lawyers Demand From The Insurance Company
Pain and Suffering
Loss of Consortium
Past, Present, and Future Lost Wages
Medical Bills (present and future)
Loss of Vehicle Use
Punitive Damages (if warranted)
Choosing the Best Accident Injury Lawyers in California
When you hire Napolin Car Accident Lawyers, you're ensuring that somebody is fighting for you and has your best interests in mind. We will never back down from an insurance company and will always strive for the best result for our clients. Contact us today at 866-NAPOLIN for a free consultation, and let us help you get on the road to recovery.
- Why Workers' Compensation Adjusters Treat Workers Poorly - March 27, 2023
- Why You Need A Workers Compensation Lawyer Explained - March 20, 2023
- How Multiple Injured Body Parts Increase Your Workers Compensation Settlement - March 17, 2023