Get the Help of a Claremont California Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered a physical harm due to the actions of another person, it is important for you to consult with an experienced lawyer regarding your rights. Claremontpersonal injury attorney Alexander Napolin will consult with you for free to assess your rights against a person or entity who has injured you or one of your family members or friends. In order to receive compensation for your injuries, you will need to file a personal injury claim with the liability insurance company of the person or entity that caused the harm to occur. You will want to have had an experienced lawyer building your case from day one so that your claim has high settlement value and can be successfully brought to trial against the person or entity who injured you.
Get Help From Claremont Personal Injury Attorney
Personal Injury attorney Alexander Napolin knows how to present your case, make a strong settlement demand to the insurance company and, if necessary, bring your case to a trial on the merits if you are not offered a fair settlement for your injuries. But that is not all that he will do for you. By retaining our law office, you will have guidance and support every step of the way. We offer free consultations by phone or in person.
When you retain us, Attorney Alexander Napolin will help you with the following:
- Handle all Communications with the Insurance Company – The second you hire our law firm, you will no longer have to listen to an insurance adjuster who cares nothing about you tell you how little your case is worth or how there is no way you could have been injured by their insured. We will take over all communications with the insurance company so that you can concentrate on getting medical treatment and working toward recovery.
- Medical Evaluation and Treatment – Even if you do not have health insurance, there is no issue. We will help you find a doctor to provide you with a medical evaluation and ongoing medical care.
- Property Damage – In the event your personal property was damaged or destroyed by the neglect of another, we will help you repair or replace the damaged or destroyed property.
- Loss of Earnings or Wages – In the event you cannot work while you recover from your injuries, our office will assist you in obtaining disability benefits so you can stay afloat financially. Also, when your case is ready to settle, our attorneys will demand that you are compensated for your loss of earnings for the time you needed to be out of work to recovery from your injuries.
- Settlement Negotiations – Following a course of medical treatment prescribed by your doctor, our attorneys will collect your medical records and bills and, after personally discussing the matter of settlement with you, will prepare a settlement demand package that will be forwarded to the negligent party’s insurance company.
- Trial on the Merits – In the event that you are not offered a fair settlement, Claremont personal injury attorney Alexander Napolin will prepare your case to be brought to trial.
Find The Right Personal Injury Attorney For Your Accident Lawsuit
Physical injuries can be debilitating and recovery is often difficult. Usually, people who have suffered from injuries as the result of another’s negligence end up involving themselves in the legal process to obtain compensation for their injuries. Being involved in the legal process is often one of the most stressful and taxing experiences in life. This stress can increase recovery time and negatively affect the injured person’s life in other ways. When it comes to finding the right personal injury lawyer for your accident injury case, you should choose a lawyer who is going to take the time to counsel you throughout the legal process. Thorough and consistent counseling from the attorney ensures that the client is aware of where there case is, where their case is headed and what to expect, and this awareness can significantly lower the high levels of stress many people experience when going though any type of legal process. Claremont personal injury attorney Alexander Napolin does more than just prosecute your claim, he helps you through the process every step of the way! Lawsuits have time limits that if not met can result in losing your right to recovery forever, so call 1 (909) 325-6032 as soon as possible!
Claremont Personal Injury Attorney – Alexander Napolin can help you with: Accident & Injuries, Dog Bites, Aviation Accidents, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Car Accident, Class Actions Plaintiff, Construction Accident, Cruise Ship Injury, Dangerous Products, Defamation, Drugs & Medical Devices, Helicopter Crashes, Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice, Asbestos-Mesothelioma, Toxic Mold, Motorcycle Accident, Nursing Home Abuse, Pedestrian Accident, Personal Injury, Personal Injury Defense, Premises Liability, Railroad Worker Injury-FELA, Rollover Accident, Sexual Abuse, Slander, Slip and Fall Accident, Toxic Torts, Truck Accident, Workers’ Compensation, Wrongful Death