Workers Compensation Lawyers Jurupa Valley California – Hurt at work? You are not alone. There are over 100,000 reported work injuries per year that result in lost time from work. Employers are required to provide medical treatment and disability payments to injured workers who qualify. All employees are entitled to hire workers compensation lawyers near Jurupa Valley California.
Wondering if you qualify? Wondering about your legal rights? The California Labor Code requires that employers follow rules and provide benefits to injured workers. If you are hurt, then you need your full set of benefits to survive and get back to the job. Sadly, many employees are not treated fairly within the system. Employers don’t always follow proper procedure. Fortunately, workers compensation lawyers know your rights and how to pursue benefits on your behalf.
Jurupa Valley California Workers Compensation Lawyers Consultation
Getting the right legal advice is easy with a free workers compensation lawyers consultation. All consults are free of charge and require no obligation to hire a law firm. You may be entitled to:
- Temporary disability benefits.
- Medical treatment to cure or relieve your injury.
- Job Retraining.
- Future medical treatment for your injury.
- Permanent disability income.
- Mileage reimbursement to and from doctor visits.
- Payments from State Disability for denied claims.
- An appeal with IMR on denied medical procedures and medications.
- Selection of a new doctor within the employer’s Medical Provider Network.
- A second opinion QME or AME doctor.
- Secondary treating specialists such as pain management, neurology, psychologists.
- Dispute resolution with an administrative law judge at the WCAB.
WCAB Dispute Resolution in Jurupa Valley California
It is your right to consult with a work injury attorney. An application with the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board is not a lawsuit. It is an administrative proceeding where judges oversee the fair administration of workers’ compensation claims. An attorney can go to the judge to fight for correct procedure and benefits. A workers compensation lawyer can request hearings to resolve factual and legal disputes over benefits.
Contingency Fee Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Injured at work? Hiring an attorney is easy. It starts with a free consultation to learn your rights. Learn whether Napolin Law work injury lawyers can help you on a contingency fee. Our contingency fee request is only 15% of the total end recovery. This is very affordable. Call us today to meet Mr. Napolin and learn your rights! 951-200-5035.