Paradise Camp Fire Lawyers Seek Recovery Under Negligence Theory Against PG&E
The wildfire started November 8. 2018 and overtook the city of Paradise within 12 hours (read timeline here). Named Camp Fire, it probably wasn’t started by a camp fire at all. Preliminary evidence supports allegations that PG&E, the utility running the power in Butte County, has liability as a possible tortfeasor for the wildfire. This means that those who lost loved ones, were burned, lost property, and/or lost income, may have a right to recovery on a negligence theory of liability against PG&E and their insurance carriers. This is what Paradise Camp Fire Lawyers are fighting to achieve for victims of the wildfire in Butte County.
Consider November 8th The Day Paradise Burned Down
Like the 2017 California wildfires, PG&E is again under scrutiny since preliminary evidence shows that their equipment might have started the fire. The existence of insurance money for the victims of the wildfires means that claims need to be presented to PG&E for payment. As with all disputes, further investigation is necessary to determine the strength of the claims for both liability and damages. Whether the utility is liable might never be litigated as settlements prior to trial are extremely common in injury litigation.
Lawyers Investigate and Litigate Negligence and Present Damages
The liability investigation against PG&E will affect the value for all claims within the pool of claims for fire damages. The aggressive lawyers conducting the investigation and litigation against PG&E strengthen the first plaintiffs or bellwethers, and the predictive value of those cases carry over to the common benefit (or detriment) of all claimants presenting claims for damages. Most of the time, individual claims are presented and settled on a showing of damages which the carrier verifies and adjusts. Since the Paradise Butte County Camp Fire might be settled at policy limits or more, it is important that all claimants be treated fairly and accurately during the verification and adjusting process.
Hiring Fire Lawsuit Advocates For Your Injuries
If you are hurt, you need an advocate to present your claim to the insurance carrier and fight for your right to recovery. Without an attorney advocate, your claim may not be given adequate attention or may not be presented for payment correctly. Furthermore, claims must be presented and paid before the statute of limitations period runs out. Paradise Camp Fire Lawyers are able to preserve your rights in time to save your claim for payment in the event it takes a long time to get a payout. For all of these reasons, you need a fire injury lawyer to assist in your recovery of compensation.
Paradise Camp Fire Lawyers
Have you suffered a serious burn injury or death in your family due to the Paradise Camp Fire disaster? Napolin Law APC represents those catastrophically injured throughout California. We will help you present your claims and fight for compensation for:
- Wrongful death (dependent parent, father, mother, child, son, daughter, grandparent, grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, cousin)
- Bodily injury (burns, cuts, broken bones, respiratory damages)
Do you own a home or a business and have lost property or have experienced lost income due to the fires? Napolin Law APC is here to discuss your rights and legal claims for recovery. Mr. Napolin does not charge of his consultations and should you elect to retain his firm to represent you, he will do so under a contingent fee arrangement, meaning you would not pay any attorney’s fees, court costs, or litigation expenses out of pocket. Instead, our fees and costs would be recovered only as a portion of any favorable settlement or judgment on your behalf.
- Loss of a home and/or adjacent structure (house, garage, yard structures)
- Loss of personal property (furniture, electronics, personal possessions, art)
- Loss of a business structure (commercial and industrial real estate)
- Loss of agricultural property and products (farms, farmland)
- Loss of business or agricultural income (inventory, cash on hand, accounts receivable)
- Loss of trees or surrounding vegetation/agriculture (yard, backyard, front yard)
Call 844-984-4878 if you need help and would like to speak with a Paradise Camp Fire Lawyers.
- Your Guide to Gathering Car Insurance Information After an Accident in California - February 16, 2024
- Why an Auto Accident Lawyer is Crucial for Your Settlement in California - February 16, 2024
- Proactive Strategies to Prevent Workplace Injuries in California - February 16, 2024