Southern California Fire Lawyers Seek Compensation From PG&E
A Northern California fire started in the morning of November 8, 2018 and overtook the town of Paradise in twelve short hours (timeline here). The Norcal fire probably didn't start as a wildfire. Preliminary evidence supports allegations that PG&E, the utility running the power in Northern CA, has liability for damages caused by the wildfires. This means that those who lost loved ones, were burned, lost property, and/or lost income, may have a viable negligence theory of liability against PG&E. This is what fire lawyers are fighting to achieve for victims of the California wildfires.
Consider November 8th The Day Paradise Burned Down
Similar to 2017 California wildfires, PG&E is again under scrutiny since evidence points to their equipment as the start of Norcal Fires. The existence of an at-fault party for the wildfire's victims means that wrongful death and burn injury claims will be put toward PG&E for payment. Like any other allegation of negligence, further investigation is necessary to determine the strength of the claims from a liability and extent of injuries standpoint. Whether the utility is liable may never be tried to jury since settlements prior to trial is usually the case for most litigation.
Southern California Fire Lawyers Investigate and Provide Valuable Claims Help
The results of the liability investigation against PG&E will affect all of the claims for fire damages against it. The aggressive lawyers conducting litigation against PG&E strengthen the first plaintiffs or bellwethers, and the predictive value of those cases affect all claimants presenting claims for damages. Once a settlement is reached, individual claims are presented and settled on a showing of damages which the carrier adjusts on an individual basis. Since the Northern California fires might be settled at policy limits or more, it is important that all claimants have Northern fire lawyers representation.
Hiring Southern California Fire Lawyers For Death, Burn and Property Damage
If you are hurt, you need an advocate to present your claim to the insurance carrier and fight for your right to recovery. Without an attorney advocate, your claim may not be given adequate attention or may not be presented for payment correctly. Furthermore, claims must be presented and paid before the statute of limitations period runs out. CA fire lawyers are able to preserve your rights in time to save your claim for payment in the event it takes a long time to get a payout. For all of these reasons, you need a fire injury lawyer to assist in your recovery of compensation.
Southern California Fire Lawyers
Have you suffered a serious burn injury or death in your family due to a California fire disaster? Napolin Law APC represents those catastrophically injured throughout California. We will help you present your claims and fight for compensation for:
- Wrongful death (dependent parent, father, mother, child, son, daughter, grandparent, grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, cousin)
- Bodily injury (burns, cuts, broken bones, respiratory damages)
Do you own a home or a business and have lost property or have experienced lost income due to the fires? Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer APC is here to discuss your rights and legal claims for recovery. Mr. Napolin does not charge of his consultations and should you elect to retain his firm to represent you, he will do so under a contingent fee arrangement, meaning you would not pay any attorney’s fees, court costs, or litigation expenses out of pocket. Instead, our fees and costs would be recovered only as a portion of any favorable settlement or judgment on your behalf.
- Loss of a home and/or adjacent structure (house, garage, yard structures)
- Loss of personal property (furniture, electronics, personal possessions, art)
- Loss of a business structure (commercial and industrial real estate)
- Loss of agricultural property and products (farms, farmland)
- Loss of business or agricultural income (inventory, cash on hand, accounts receivable)
- Loss of trees or surrounding vegetation/agriculture (yard, backyard, front yard)
Call 844-984-4878 if you need help and would like to speak with a Southern California fire lawyer.
- The Big 13 Signs You Need to Call A Workers' Compensation Lawyer - November 9, 2022
- The Ultimate Qualified Medical Evaluation FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - November 2, 2022
- Workers Compensation and Working From Home: What You Need to Know - October 26, 2022