Workers Compensation Lawyer In California With Experience
California Workers Compensation – No matter what line of work or occupation, each and every worker is at risk for an on the job injury. The injury could arise from a specific accident such as a slip and fall or an auto collision. Or the injury may occur over time from repetitive work activities, such as typing on a keyboard all day leading to carpal tunnel syndrome or heavy lifting day in and day out resulting in back strain and sprain. California workers compensation law provides a beneficial safety net for workers who have fallen victim to a work related injury. California law requires that employers have workers compensation insurance. If you have been hurt at work, Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer can help you navigate the difficult workers compensation claim process, beginning with a free legal consultation and case evaluation. Basic California Workers Compensation benefits include:
- Medical Benefits: Medical treatment to cure and relieve your condition;
- Temporary Disability Benefits: Temporary disability benefits in the form of money to keep you financially afloat while you are off work recovering;
- Permanent Disability Benefits: Permanent disability money to compensate you for lost earning capacity due to an injury that cannot be fully cured;
- Job Retraining Benefits: Job retraining if you cannot go back to your job duties due to a permanent disability; and
- Lump sum payment options.
Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer Can Help Maximize Benefits
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury on the job, contact Napolin today. Mr. Napolin will come to the phone himself to give you free advice about your work related injury. The insurance company will often deny claims that have a legitimate basis or determine that you are not entitled to all the benefits that you should be getting under California Workers Compensation law. To protect yourself against this injustice, you can contact Mr. Napolin free of charge to figure out how you can make sure you obtain medical attention and treatment and financial assistance while you recover. Mr. Napolin stands up to the insurance company and gets clients the treatment that they are entitled to!
Napolin personally oversees your claim, unlike at most other law firms in the field. Mr. Napolin has helped numerous clients obtain maximum recovery in the work comp system. Let him put his knowledge and experience to work for you to maximize your benefits and get you through this difficult time in your life. When you call our California law firm, you are not passed off to some other firm or to a paralegal to handle your claim. Instead, you have access to Mr. Napolin himself, who will be available to you throughout the claims process to make sure you know what is going on and that your claim is on the right track.
To schedule an absolutely FREE, confidential, no obligation consultation, just submit a claim form at www.napolinlaw.com. Or, if you prefer, simply call 1 (844) 984-4878 and get Mr. Napolin on the phone immediately! There are no out of pocket costs to our clients; if we don't get you any money, we won't charge you a dime. Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer accepts California Workers Compensation cases throughout Southern California, including the Inland Empire, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Claremont CA, La Verne CA, San Dimas CA, Pomona CA, Covina CA, Diamond Bar CA, Upland CA, Azusa CA, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario CA, Fontana, Rialto, Colton cities.
- Your Guide to Gathering Car Insurance Information After an Accident in California - February 16, 2024
- Why an Auto Accident Lawyer is Crucial for Your Settlement in California - February 16, 2024
- Proactive Strategies to Prevent Workplace Injuries in California - February 16, 2024