Los Angeles, CA [Nov. 28, 2020] – According to statements from Margaret Stewart of the Los Angeles Police Department, a dangerous crash occurred Friday night at approximately 7:00 PM.
Reports state that two vehicles collided at dangerous speeds in the 200 block of East Manchester Avenue, near San Pedro Street, in the Florence area of South Los Angeles.
Authorities are still investigating the exact cause of the accident and it is still unclear who was at fault or how many passengers were in each vehicle.
Although only two vehicles were involved, due to the nature of the collision a total of six people were injured and hospitalized as a result. Those injured include:
- 21-year-old woman – hospitalized, serious condition
- 9-year-old girl – hospitalized, non-life-threatening conditions
- 12-year-old boy – hospitalized, non-life-threatening conditions
- 15-year-old boy – hospitalized, non-life-threatening conditions
- 29-year-old woman – hospitalized, non-life-threatening conditions
- 50-year-old woman – hospitalized, non-life-threatening conditions
Steward also reports that despite recommendations to seek medical treatment, a 19-year-old man who was also injured in the collision refused to be taken to a hospital for reasons that were not made clear.
Contact A Personal Injury Attorney
Were you or a loved one recently injured in a crash caused by another party? DUI collisions are unfortunately very common, and many are lucky to leave with their lives despite serious injuries they may have sustained in the process. An experienced personal injury attorney like Napolin Accident Injury Lawyer can help you obtain a fair settlement.
This settlement can help greatly with related expenses such as lost wages and medical bills. Still unsure if you need to hire an attorney? With our Free Consultation Policy you can talk with a member of our team to make sure that you are making the right decisions, at no cost. Call today!
- Riverside Ambulance Worker Arrested for Sexual Assault - July 10, 2023
- 710’s Morning Mayhem: Fatal Accident Disrupts Lynwood - June 1, 2023
- Tragic I-5 Collision in Griffith Park Claims One Life - May 9, 2023